Simple Exercises To Lose Weight Easily At Home
1. The Neck Roll:
The neck roll can tone and stretch the muscles near the jaw, throat and neck. This also helps in releasing tension from the shoulders and eases pain. Follow these steps to do the neck roll exercise:
- Sit with an erect spine.
- Turn the head to one side till your chin touches the shoulder, inhale.
- You should look to one side.
- While exhaling, gently roll the head downward till your chin is resting on the chest.
- Keep the spine erect and the shoulders squared.
- While inhaling, slowly lift the head back up, till the chin touches your other shoulder. You should look to the other side.
- Repeat this full neck roll 6-10 times.
2. Bicycle Crunch:
Yet another exercise that works wonders on your abs. Do it right and you’ll have fab abs sooner than you think: Don’t forget to include this one of the best weight loss exercises at home!
- Lie flat on your back with the hands on your ears
- Elevate the legs to a 90-degree angle,
- Bring the left knee towards the chest
- Twist the right elbow to meet it.
- Repeat this exercise on the other side.
3. Russian Twist:
The Russian twist is a great way to tone your ab muscles. How to do it? Simply follow these steps:
- Sit in an erect position with your feet bend at the knees and feet lying flat on the floor.
- Lean back a little with an erect back and get to a comfortable position, while contracting the abs muscles.
- Stretch the arms out and twist your torso from one side to another.
4. Barbell Squat:
This exercise targets to lose weight at Muscle Groups such as the legs. Another great weight loss exercises to do at home!
To do this exercise, follow these steps:
- Keep the feet firmly on the floor; they should be wider than shoulder-width.
- Rest a racked barbell on the upper portion of your back.
- Take the bar 1 foot outside your shoulders.
- Step outwards from barbell rack.
- Take your shoulders back and tighten your core.
- Gently squat downwards till your quads are parallel.
- Move upwards to a full standing position.
- Wait for one second, and repeat.
5. Dumbbell Swing:
Dumbbell swing exercise will help you lose fat on the shoulders. Follow these directions to do this exercise correctly:
- Stand with your feet apart, they should be wider than shoulder-width.
- Place a dumbbell on the floor.
- Gently squat down, tighten the core, and take the dumbbell with the palm facing the body.
- Keep your back straight, lift the legs upward and swing the dumbbell to the ceiling at eye level.
- Maintain a good posture.
- Lower the weight back to the floor in one swift motion.
- Do 12 reps and repeat for your other arm.
This is the best exercise to lose weight near the gluts, quads, calves and abs. One of the best weight loss exercises at home!
- Stand and keep the feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend the hips and knees.
- Stop when the thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Get back to the start position.
- 10. Mountain Climber:
7. Mountain Climber
This exercise is best to lose fat near body parts such as the abs, gluts, quads, and hamstrings.
- Kneel down.
- Keep the hands in line, but they should be little wider than the shoulders.
- Straighten the left leg and lift the right knee towards the chest.
- Stand on the balls of the feet.
- Repeat these steps with the other leg as many times as comfortable.
8. Underhand Grip Pull-Ups:
This is a useful exercise that can help lose fat near the lats, biceps, forearms and abs.
- Take a pull-up bar and grab it with your hands.
- Hang on the bar with the elbows straight.
- You can adjust the grip to be comfortable.
- Bend the elbows to pull the chest towards the bar.
- Bend over the bar for a second.
- Now, gently lower yourself to the initial position.